Don’t miss this opportunity to perform on Broadway along side Broadway Professionals during the 2018 Arts For Autism benefit concert held on Broadway in New York City!
This exclusive opportunity is a part of the Adams Davy Talent Development Division which is designed to inspire and empower aspiring artists to gain valuable experience by performing and experiencing once in a lifetime opportunities around the world.
Make A Payment/Deposit
WHO: We are searching for Musical Theatre & Dance Artists Ages 9 to 20 years of age to fill two casts of singers, dancers and actors. (All Ethnicities & Genders)
WHAT: EXP: Broadway; National Auditions for a chance to perform on Broadway during the Arts For Autism benefit Concert in New York City.
JUNIOR CAST SHOW:
SENIOR CAST SHOW:
Download EXP:Broadway Brochure
Make A Payment/Deposit
1. Click “GET STARTED” Button on our website: http://www.AdamsDavy.com/events/axsbroadway
2. Pay Registration Fee $35.00. (Audition Fee is currently waived)
3. Once entered you will be directed to the Online Audition Portal. Click “APPLY NOW”
4. Upload Audition Media: (A) Profile Information (Head Shot, Contact Information) (If you have auditioned for us before – Please enter your information on the first page (#4) and the system will find your previous profile and ask you to confirm. You will then enter your new audition information)
5. Agree to terms & conditions. (You must have parent/guardian permission if under 18 years old)
6. Select the Role(s) and segment(s) you wish to participate in. (some role are subject to your age/gender)
7. Upload Audition Media: (B) Vocal Performance – (Required)
8. Upload Audition Media: (C) Dance Performance – (Required)
9. Upload Audition Media: (D) Athletic/Special Skills – (Optional)
10. Register your online audition: (You will receive TWO emails from our partner Audition Magic. Check spam folders if you do not receive emails within 15 minutes of your audition submission: The first email will contain your “Login” information into your profile. The second email will contain your online audition confirmation.)
11. Login to your profile and update any additional skills and resume details you would like to share.
**Please Note: Incomplete auditions WILL NOT be considered**
That’s It! The process should only take 7-10 minutes if you have your assets ready to go.
Ready to submit your online audition? Great and Good Luck!!